[development] Drupal's CVS policies... including 'foriegn' codein TinyMCE module?

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Sat May 26 12:04:53 UTC 2007

This is mainly for Dries and Andy.

The case by case approach seems to be a logical solution to this problem.
And the modules that may request this are a very limited, so it goes without
saying this won't bog someone down and make CVS admins' lives miserable.

Can we agree on who should be contacted to negotiate inclusion of customized
external code? That sounds much better than just going back and forth
without really achieving an end result.