[development] Google Gears

adrian rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Thu May 31 14:13:26 UTC 2007

On 31 May 2007, at 2:51 PM, Syscrusher wrote:

> To bring the discussion back to Drupal, I think offline
> capabilities would be
> a very strong feature to add to Drupal. On my largest Drupal sites,
> registered
> users are allowed to submit comments and stories, but nothing is
> published
> without editorial review. That being the case, the ability to suck
> down the
> editorial queue, review and edit offline, then upload the changes
> including
If it were just the list, i could see it happening.
But it would require the node / comment views to be available.

Perhaps change it so you can view the content in a jquery popup (like
craqbox).
That might also help for speeding up the moderation workflow.

Or even just the first x characters of a post in a tooltip tied to a
hover event.

> scheduling items (using scheduler.module) for publication would be
> doubleplusgood.
Hah. I was just berating for someone trying to have a conversation
with doublespeak / newspeak.