[development] Fun CCK idea.

Sean Robertson seanr at ngpsoftware.com
Thu May 31 20:19:44 UTC 2007

You're creating a new flexinode to replace CCK?  That really makes me
nervous - going from flexinode to CCK the first time was a pain in the
ass because there was no easy upgrade path.  Why not just fix CCK
instead of pushing people back and forth?  Or am I misinterpreting you?
  Right now I'm pretty happy with CCK and the modules that work with it
and I don't relish the idea of ditching that.

--
Sean Robertson
Web Developer
seanr at ngpsoftware.com