[development] Fun CCK idea.

Mark Fredrickson mark.m.fredrickson at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:31:41 UTC 2007

Unfortunantely, a lot of the CCK field adding, updating, removing, etc
is tied up in form submission right now. In fact, the
content_copy.module import is basically just mocking up drupal forms
and submitting them programmatically. This is not to say a CRUD API
couldn't be written, just that I've been down that road before, and I
it wasn't fruitful. :-(

As to importing CCK stuff right here and now:

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/crm/crm.install?rev=1.6&view=markup