[development] OpenId open to phishing attacks.

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:49:53 UTC 2007

I am absolutely NOT hijacking the thread.  Someone forwarded a one
line email consisting of a link.  This then forced me to go read an
email on another web site.  My end conclusion was.... DUH.  Nothing
new.

If the original poster had concerns _based_ on the email in question
then they should have actually posted their thoughts _on_ the
information and then _referenced_ the link for further information.

In the absence of _any_ context, _anything_ posted in response was in
fact relevant to the initial post.

Thankyouverymuch!
Steven