[development] OpenId open to phishing attacks.

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Wed Nov 7 16:15:11 UTC 2007

Ok, I see your point, and I need to talk to my bank. There is a slight
wrinkle on their part in that my userid is more like an additional password
that is unique across customers. It is associated with my account number but
never displayed anywhere so without a keylogger no one should be able to
find it. It is on an SSL page. It has the usual restrictions on length and
mixed character sets.