[development] Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina

Liza Sabater blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Sun Nov 11 17:43:36 UTC 2007

--------- Original Message --------
From: development at drupal.org
To: development at drupal.org <development at drupal.org>
Subject: Re: [development] Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina
Date: 11/11/07 05:54

> Earl Miles wrote:
> &gt; David Strauss wrote:
> &gt;&gt; 'Cause if someone just wants a blog, we tell them to use
WordPress. No
> &gt;&gt; one benefits from making Drupal into &quot;Super WordPress.&quot;
> &gt;
> &gt; Actually, one of my long term goals is to get Drupal to the point
where
> &gt; it can compete with Wordpress. There *is* a benefit to this in terms
of
> &gt; marketing and perception.
>
> I agree. I'm working on modules + installation profile to get a valid
> DrupalMU, a multi-user blogging platform.
>
> Wim

OMG. I am your target beta tester. I'm the kind of person you want to have
playing with something like that. Just ping me when you're ready.

BTW : I am sending this to the list so other module developers know about my
eagerness to beta-test modules and submit UE and UI reports. I will not be
able to say "yes" to everybody, but just FYI.

I do spec out modules. I just don't code them (that's left to the resident
or hired code heroes).

/liza

--
Liza Sabater, Publisher