[development] Renaming "taxonomy" terminology? (was Re: Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina)

matt at mattfarina.com matt at mattfarina.com
Wed Nov 14 18:56:08 UTC 2007

[2 cents]
I think it's to late in the game to make a large naming change.

It not only affects how long it will take us to get drupal 6 out the
door and established naming conventions but also drupal.org logistics.
There are over 90 contrib modules classified as taxonomy and it would
take a lot of work to explain this change to anyone not following
core, which is a lot of people.

+1 to Dereks suggestion.
[/2 cents]