[development] Renaming "taxonomy" terminology? (was Re: Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina)

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 20:14:43 UTC 2007

Don't give me false hope that we can have taxonomy back and remove the
complete confusion between the menu and module name mis-match and the
contributed module named categories completely muddying the waters.

I almost never +1 a thread, but getting rid of 'categories' and
renaming it back to the original Taxonomy would be a good thing from
my point of view.

For those that thing it should be listed as a 'Feature', send me
text/verbiage off list and I will add it.

Steven Peck :: www.blkmtn.org