[development] Taxonomy usability improvement: Hierarchy -> Term structure

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Wed Nov 14 21:05:00 UTC 2007

For those of you who now have a thirst for re-wording things to improve
the usability of taxonomy, here's an issue that has been frustrating to
me for a while (and I just now got motivated to write a patch):
http://drupal.org/node/192242

It re-words the Hierarchy field from this:

Hierarchy:
 Disabled
 Single
 Multiple

to this:

Term structure:
 List
 Single parent
 Multiple parent

There is also a patch to work on the whole help text for taxonomy:
http://drupal.org/node/190497

And a wiki page on g.d.o. where we can discuss the text (since we sure
as hell don't want to do that on this list):
http://groups.drupal.org/node/7132

-Robert