[development] Do not let postgresql hold back great patches

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Nov 17 08:25:33 UTC 2007

Op maandag 12 november 2007, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> No. Supporting multiple databases is a good thing and something we
> want to get better at.

I would like everyone who commented in this thread to head over to
http://groups.drupal.org/node/6772 "Active Records, a possible approach for
consistent Data APIs" and to read the excellent proposal in PDF [1] there.

It is a very drupalish approach of an "industry standard"-way of doing db
abstraction. I believe that - with your input -  we can make that into
something we all will love.

Bèr

[1] http://groups.drupal.org/files/drupal_active_records.pdf
--