[development] Summary = teaser?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Nov 19 20:43:09 UTC 2007

Gabor, I do humbly apologize :) 126 "follow-ups" on that thread..., so I
can't imagine there is another opinion to be said that wasn't said back
then.

The new functionality is fantastic. The UI is good, once you understand how
it works. The terminology is iffy.

But certainly at this point, after all that discussion that went on in April
-- this is what it is. I'll volunteer to help with a handbook page if it
hasn't already been written.

Shai