[development] Summary = teaser?

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Mon Nov 19 20:49:18 UTC 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 9:41 PM, Larry Garfield <larry at garfieldtech.com> wrote:
> > Well, instead of presuming, just try how it works. Push the split
> > button, see another text field appear, see the check box. It is good
> > to do this homework before weighting on the issue :)
> > http://www.drupal.org/node/107061
> >
> > Gabor
>
> And how many random new users are going to "do their homework" and read a closed issue thread before using Drupal?  If it's confusing for people on this list (*raises his hand*), it's going to be even worse for the "man on the street" user.

I think most users try and (optionally) fail. I was not saying how it
is called is correct now, multiple people suggested to open a new
issue. I provided backround on why is it as it is, so there is a
ground to start from, instead of restarting the whole debate from zero
again. This is a development list and I have given development advice,
not user advice.

Gabor