[development] How many modules is too many?

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Thu Nov 22 22:48:55 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I just wrote a blog post that makes reference to a post that popped
up at the SUPPORT list that I believe is timely to your discussion here.

More on Drupal and Usability
http://lizasabater.com/more_on_drupal_and_usability

Interesting enough, here's another post at the SUPPORT list that ends
with words that echo the usability issues I feel are involved with
the module bloat discussion :

> BTW, it would be so easy to be able to move body and title (and
> taxonomy) in the CCK configuration screen (they have fixed weight)

http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/support/2007-November/006752.html

Cheers,

/ liza