[development] drupal on postgresql benchmark

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:52:23 UTC 2007

I guess I'm surprised anybody needed a benchmark to discover that out
of the box, Drupal is faster on MySQL.  After all, we've been spent
years fine tuning Drupal to run fast on MySQL, and done nothing of the
sort for any other database.  I've personally spent many hours helping
tweak Drupal's queries and database definitions to make it run fast on
MySQL, and there are others who have devoted more time than I have.