[development] Suggestion for User Permissions

Alessandro Feijó patrao at legendas.feijo.info
Wed Nov 28 23:15:26 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Knaddison" <greg at pingvox.com>
To: <development at drupal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [development] Suggestion for User Permissions

On Nov 28, 2007 5:48 PM, Alessandro Feijó <patrao at legendas.feijo.info>
wrote:
> I will, eventually :)

You might want to take a look at the issue where these check-all boxes
were added: http://drupal.org/node/84961#comment-449568

I'm not saying that should be set in stone, but when those select-all
boxes were added they were purposefully not added to the permissions
page because of the potential for accidentally doing a lot of damage
on that form.
---
I see...
In my point of view, who administer a site must have good understand of the
metter, or dont touch it at all :))

In general, there's no need to ask whether something should be added.
Just make a patch and create an issue.
---
I'm new on that, there is a tutorial to help who never helped before?

Feijó