[development] view + cck or views + form_alter

John Barreiros johnbarreiros2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:59:26 UTC 2007

Victor,

If you would like to customize the theming of a view, use the "theming
> wizard".

I'm not trying to theme a view. That's easy enough to do. My problem is that
there is a graphical element in page.tpl.php which changes depending on the
webpage (which is defined via a cck field on the node).

It generates 3 pieces of code, namely code to insert into template.php

Thats kind of the problem. The view is generated and inserted into the
$content variable. So at the hook=page level, I can't access any of the
properties of the nodes included in the view.

-john