[development] Core drupal.module moved to contrib site_network.module

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Oct 9 03:53:04 UTC 2007

I would recommend leaving the module formerly known as drupal and now
represented by this contrib on drupal.org for a little while, but retiring it
eventually after notice has been given.  At most until Drupal 7 ships,
possibly less than that.

A lot of blogs (like mine) allow drupal.org logins, and it will be a while
before g.d.o users who are using @drupal.org accounts get around to switching
to OpenID.  (I intend to, but there will need to be an overlap period.)

Actually, I'm not even sure what would happen to @drupal.org accounts on g.d.o
or blogs if drupal.org just switched off drupal.module.  Would they still be
accessible somehow?

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012