[development] Drupal 6 beta 2 released

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu Oct 18 12:38:59 UTC 2007

Hello World,

As part of the coordinated security releases yesterday, Drupal 6.0
beta 2 was released with all the latest security and bug fixes.
Unfortunately although some of us were hard at work with some of the
"beta blocker" patches, not all made it in. We decided to do the
second beta to keep the ball rolling, gather more feedback and provide
a heads up to the community that we are focusing on fixing critical
bugs. I hope people interested in pushing the Drupal 6.0 version
forward can also keep an eye on the critical issue queue and help
clean it up:

http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&versions=97368,184399,175832&categories=bug&priorities=1&states=1,16,8,13,14,15

Note that there are issues which do not require much coding
experience, just looking a bit more closer.

Thanks to everyone involved,
Gabor