[development] help me with a script

Jeremy Andrews lists at kerneltrap.org
Thu Oct 18 15:45:03 UTC 2007

Hi chx,

> If someone would throw together a little script which
> downloads all critical issues and their patches I could do
> a lot of work on it during the weekend.

I took a few minutes to write something really ugly that does
what you ask.  It's attached, let me know how it works for
you.

It wouldn't be difficult to add some additional features:
  - rewrite the downloaded issue pages to link to the
    downloaded attachments so you could just click them in
    your browser.
  - just take the front issue page and recursively walk
    through them all, rather than having to feed it all pages
    in an array
  - create an index page to all critical issues

But anyway, it's a place to start...

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Andrews