[development] The last of the page split

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Oct 29 20:38:48 UTC 2007

Hello World.  The page split code reorganization is nearly done.  There's only 3 modules that still need to be reorganized, and all three have patches pending:

Trigger: http://drupal.org/node/181576
Comment: http://drupal.org/node/163499
Locale:  http://drupal.org/node/187398

The first two should be an easy review for people still getting their feet wet.  Locale is a bit tricker because we're reorganizing code out of the locale.inc file, which was being used as a sort of poor-man's page split until now.

Please, let's get these committed before someone fixes another bug and I have to redo them yet again! :-)

--Larry Garfield