[development] also waiting for 6.0 RC to roll out?

zeljko blace zblace at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:56:22 UTC 2007

Hi to everyone!

I know it is annoying to get this kind of questions to developers,
but I am kind of a desperate to START a new multi-lingual, multi-template site
with at least Drupal 6.0rc... If I do it now with 5.3 and then switch,
I will confuse both editors and designers with change of interface and
features in first weeks of use :-(

Any ideas when could we see first RC to role out?

best wishes - Zeljko

More information about the development mailing list