[development] also waiting for 6.0 RC to roll out?

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Tue Oct 30 12:37:36 UTC 2007

Unless this site isn't going to use any contrib modules, even a RC wouldn't
be good enough. Views and CCK are not ready and they're important to most
sites. I suspect there will be another beta before the RC anyway. So it will
be a while. You'd be better off doing in 5.3 but keep 6 in mind while you're
doing it and try to minimize changes that would make upgrading difficult.

Michelle