[development] also waiting for 6.0 RC to roll out?

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Tue Oct 30 12:37:36 UTC 2007

Unless this site isn't going to use any contrib modules, even a RC wouldn't 
be good enough. Views and CCK are not ready and they're important to most 
sites. I suspect there will be another beta before the RC anyway. So it will 
be a while. You'd be better off doing in 5.3 but keep 6 in mind while you're 
doing it and try to minimize changes that would make upgrading difficult.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "zeljko blace" <zblace at gmail.com>
To: <development at drupal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 3:56 AM
Subject: [development] also waiting for 6.0 RC to roll out?

> Hi to everyone!
> I know it is annoying to get this kind of questions to developers,
> but I am kind of a desperate to START a new multi-lingual, multi-template 
> site
> with at least Drupal 6.0rc... If I do it now with 5.3 and then switch,
> I will confuse both editors and designers with change of interface and
> features in first weeks of use :-(
> Any ideas when could we see first RC to role out?
> best wishes - Zeljko

More information about the development mailing list