[development] starting...

Willians Pedroso willianspedroso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:43:04 UTC 2007

 Hello, I'm Willians, living in Brazil and do not know English law, then not
repair the errors. :D
 I starting the develop for drupal, know a little of PHP, mysql. I am
reading the book Pro Drupal Development, and the example of the book
"chapter 2", I am not understanding the code right.
 More specifically, the function where return the datas. that is
annotate_nodeapi(&$node, $op, $teaser, $page), when return the result of the
database, this code:
         $node->annotation = db_result($result);
 No is showing, the result in screnn, should be :

      $node->content['annotation_form'] = array(
        '#value' => drupal_get_form('annotate_entry_form',
$node->annotation),
        '#weight' => 10
      );

 Someone knows where my erros ??