[development] starting...

John VanDyk jvandyk at iastate.edu
Wed Oct 31 04:14:59 UTC 2007

Hello, Willians. Welcome to Drupal. The code for the annotation
module can be downloaded here

http://www.drupalbook.com/files/7559ch02%20-%20Your%20First%20Module.zip

in case you want to compare it to the code you are using. The code
works by retrieving a note from the database and assigning the value
to the node object. The node is then passed to the form function. It
looks like you are passing only the annotation property and not the
entire node. Your code:

...'#value' => drupal_get_form('annotate_entry_form', $node->annotation),

what it should be:

...'#value' => drupal_get_form('annotate_entry_form', $node),

This kind of question is best asked in the drupal.org support forums
rather than on the development list.

http://drupal.org/forum/18

John