[development] drupalcon: what does a brainstorming session involve?

Martin Frost devel at fronbow.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 23:20:01 UTC 2007

Hello Larry,

I managed to sneak my proposal in this morning (I've been having
computer problems for the last few weeks).

If you fancy joining me, it's here:
http://barcelona2007.drupalcon.org/node/700

I know there's a lot to think about, but it would be nice to somehow
come up with a clearer path to getting this sorted out,

I've been looking at this: http://drupal.org/project/openresort which
is okay, a good solution, but I would hope to get a better more
scale-able solution if it's possible.

Cheers

--
Best regards,