[development] The OSI Artist License compatibility with GPL

Jeff Beeman doogieb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:53:19 UTC 2007

I guess I should clear things up by actually stating what I'd like to
include.  I wrote a module that is a simple wrapper for the Incutio XML-RPC
Library (http://scripts.incutio.com/xmlrpc/), which is code.  It's odd to me
that it's licensed under the Artistic License, and in lieu of not hearing
back from the author(s), I've decided to release it in the style of TinyMCE,
telling users to go grab the library themselves.

Jeff