[development] Modules that integrate non-GPL PHP apps violate the GPL.

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:03:04 UTC 2007

The current Drupal CVS policy doesn't differentiate between GPL and
non-GPL.  The current policy is no third party code.  As it's been explained
to me, if users can get the code somewhere else, it doesn't belong in
Drupal's CVS.

Nedjo suggested some revisions to the CVS policy to make it easier for
developers to include small javascript libraries back in March (
http://drupal.org/node/124978), but AFAIK the policy is still no third party
code... GPL compatible or otherwise.

___

*Kevin Reynen*