[development] jQuery 1.2 is released

adrian rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Tue Sep 11 17:50:17 UTC 2007

On 11 Sep 2007, at 6:54 PM, Fernando Silva wrote:

> I add to it the thought that this module could provide a way to
> select, show and install jquery plugins from the oficial jquery
> plugins page and "install time"!

How useful it that jquery.com is running the project module then.

Do we know if their cvs tags are using something that project can use?
because you could probably extend/ use the code of update_status to
do that for you.

just have it ping a different server, with the extra function to
install the module.

This could actually be a cool solution to the tinymce problem too.
If a module could initialize a download of the lib from it's .install,