[development] jQuery 1.2 is released

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Wed Sep 12 01:50:17 UTC 2007

Hi Earl,

Are you going to wrap jQuery UI in a module and make Views 2 depend on
it (ala the current approach for the Interface module),  or include the
plugin with the views module, or just provide instructions to the user
on how to downloaded it (in keeping with the "no 3rd-party code in the
cvs repository" policy)?

cheers,
-tao