[development] xmlrpc usage stats module or page?

Tomas J. Fulopp tomi at vacilando.org
Wed Sep 12 09:17:32 UTC 2007

Hi Neil and others,

If there were a module showing these stats, people would be reminded of
this feature and many, many more would turn it on. In other words, by
providing module or core access to the stats, the feature itself would
be promoted.

It is in the interest of everyone running a Drupal installation that the
modules and themes they have (often after a long and painful testing)
selected for use in production sites are precisely those that will
develop further. By providing the stats to the xmlrpc they would
automatically send a signal to the module/theme developers saying "go
on, we depend on your module".

I am ready to work on a module that would provide these stats - whatever
skewed they *currently* are. Can somebody please let me know how can I
connect to the live database, or at least to its regular dumps so that I
can get the raw data.

Cheers,

Tomas

--
Tomáš J. Fülöpp

tomi at vacilando.org / tjfulopp at gmail.com
mobile +32 - (0)486 - 62 59 56
skype: tomasfulopp

Vacilando: Travel In All Senses
http://www.vacilando.org / http://quidne.vacilando.org

WikiTree: the Family Tree of Humankind
http://www.wikitree.org

/Miracle is an euphemism for something we simply do not understand!/