[development] About Geolocation module?

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Wed Sep 12 12:12:22 UTC 2007

The module is in CVS, but the developer hasn't created a project page.

You can view the CVS code here:

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/geolocation/

It looks like the module is just a couple months old, so it's unlikely
that it's been "deleted" or "abandoned" as you had hoped.

You should probably look at the source code and if you're doing
something similar, offer to merge/help the maintainer. dopry can be
reached here:

http://drupal.org/user/22202

If you're doing something different, then you'll need to pick another name.

--
Doug Green
douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
904-583-3342

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...