[development] Call for Drupalcon Barcelona presentations/notes

Martin Frost devel at fronbow.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 19:36:13 UTC 2007

Hi Angela,

> I've created a section in the handbook for posting presentations and
> session notes: http://drupal.org/node/177855. Just add a child page
> to add your stuff.

> Please make an effort to get your stuff in here, so they're archived
> for all the poor folks who couldn't make it, and for Drupal
> generations of the future.

> Thanks!

> -Angie

  I missed my session due to a bad migraine :( Am I okay to post a
  message of apologies to all people who wanted to come and also to
  direct them to http://groups.drupal.org/booking-systems as I intend
  to do a screencast or something of what i was going to present, and
  use the group for further discussions?

--
Cheers,
 Martin                          mailto:devel at fronbow.co.uk