[development] Call for Drupalcon Barcelona presentations/notes

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Sun Sep 23 20:13:15 UTC 2007

On 9/23/07, Angela Byron <drupal-devel at webchick.net> wrote:
> I've created a section in the handbook for posting presentations and
> session notes: http://drupal.org/node/177855. Just add a child page
> to add your stuff.
>
> Please make an effort to get your stuff in here, so they're archived
> for all the poor folks who couldn't make it, and for Drupal
> generations of the future.

Roberto actually asked presenters (at the closing session), that we
should upload our sessions as attachments to our session nodes on the
Barcelona drupalcon site. I am no sure this way our slides will be up
for a longer term, given that the Barcelona site might just be
temporary. Anyway, wherever it is uploaded, it should be linked from
the session nodes on the drupalcon site too.

Gabor