[development] Call for Drupalcon Barcelona presentations/notes

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Sep 24 21:27:03 UTC 2007

On 9/24/07, Angela Byron <drupal-devel at webchick.net> wrote:

> That works, but I'd prefer them to be on drupal.org itself, since the
> content for *that* site will definitely stay up. ;) Also, it then
> mirrors the Brussels, OSCMS, etc. sections of the handbook.
>
> But definitely linking from both places would be good.

Angie, this needs to become part of a process / write up / best
practices for DrupalCons in general. One good argument that some of
those handbook places the stuff ended up there because there wasn't an
external site, or an external site without those capabilities.

Anyone, something else to mark down as "learnings from DrupalCon
debrief". Ideally, I'd like to have *some* presentations beforehand in
the future...

/me goes off to clean up his presentation

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889