[development] Call for Drupalcon Barcelona presentations/notes

zeljko blace zblace at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:41:31 UTC 2007

On 9/24/07, Gábor Hojtsy <gabor at hojtsy.hu> wrote:
> Good call. The Drupal Event Organization
> (http://groups.drupal.org/drupal-event-organization) group is wide
> open to wikipages with information. I also plan to summarize our "next
> DrupalCon" BoF there, as well as provide some more lined up framework
> for documenting best practices there.
>
> Will also blog about the story behind this sorta-new sorta-old group
> as soon as I get to it.
>
> Gabor

That sounds like a great idea.
I was unable to attend as I need to know of Drupal Con location+dates
at least 6 months in advance to get travel support from my
organization :-(

So any ideas where+when next Drupal Con in Europe would be?

Budapest would be great (hint from Croatian neighbor ;-)

--
"be the change you wish to see in the World" - Gandhi
:: in .hr.Zagreb > going .it.Milan 20070907-09