[development] very slow Drupalcon videos?

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Fri Sep 28 19:57:01 UTC 2007

This would necessitate some evangelizing and education regarding
torrents in general (which I am not against). If we go this way, I'd
be happy to draft up a "torrent tips" handbook page to point to
background info links. I'd need some help collecting names/links of
good clients -- my torrential experience is limited to Azureus/Vuze.

However, another consideration might be that some ISPs like Comcast
and many universities are (rumored to be) blocking torrent packets
(under the assumption that if it's a torrent, it *must* be illegal).

Laura