[development] Drupal on OSX, anyone?

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Apr 2 15:01:06 UTC 2008

Hello, Gary,

This might be slightly OT for the dev list, and a better fit for the
support list --

Jon VanDyk has a great writeup on this here:
http://www.sysarchitects.com/node/58

He also has a bunch of great mac-related content in general here:
http://www.sysarchitects.com/taxonomy/term/12

IMO, you'd be better off with a LAMP stack.

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald