[development] blank screen at line 1

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:55:39 UTC 2008

Hi Lluis,

Just taking a shot in the dark here...obviously there are many
possibilities. One is that the submit handler of your custom form (I am
assuming this is the case) may be erroneously returning an invalid value
(should be no return at all to continue on same page, or a valid Drupal path
to go there after submit), or else doing something weird.

See Forms API reference: http://drupal.org/node/37775

See (assuming Drupal 5) "Redirecting users after submitting a form in Drupal
5: http://drupal.org/node/134000

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar