[development] blank screen at line 1

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:36:54 UTC 2008

After lot of reasearch I found which module was causing problems; and
after some time I realized it was saving the file as UTF8, I modified
it to "ANSI as UTF8" and now it works. Maybe some non-english
characters around the files where causing the problem; but could
anybody explain me what is the diference between "UTF8" and "ANSI as
UTF8"? I am using notepad++ to edit the files.

And thaks to the replies