[development] Drupal's approach

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Apr 9 18:40:26 UTC 2008

>>>Read all active issues of x.y.z version
>>>Bump all feature requests (x.y.z), why?

I blocked you from drupal.org, no less than three times in one day because you were bumping issues blindly without adding any value whatsover and I got complaints on IRC about you spamming the issue queue. I told you on the webmasters list that bumping feature requests won't achieve anything because open source works based on "scratch your own itch" -- if noone has the willingness to code a feature request then it simply won't happen.

Stop spamming various places of conversation with this. What you are doing is wrong and every step you make (re-registering twice, now turning to development list) is just making it worse.

Karoly Negyesi