[development] DrupalToughLove.com launches (from chx and Morbus, gasp!)

Newman Scott Hunter scott at driftlogic.net
Thu Apr 10 16:01:05 UTC 2008

Code reviews are a big part of getting better.

When I finally get something done I can release publicly, I look
forward to having my ego smashed.
Newman Scott Hunter - Information Technology - Standardbred Canada
http://www.standardbredcanada.ca / http://trackit.standardbredcanada.ca
PH: 905-858-3060x218 / Fax: 905-858-3089 / Cell: 647-289-6457