[development] DrupalToughLove.com launches (from chx and Morbus, gasp!)

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Apr 10 15:27:51 UTC 2008

 From the mission statement:

"We all make mistakes; that's how we learn. Sometimes, though, we need
someone to point out our mistakes, to sift through the chaos that is
Drupal's contributions repository. Inspired by a comment on Morbus's
code quality entry, chx and Morbus have taken up the task of giving some
tough love to Drupal's greatest strength: the army of developers using
its APIs. Want your own code publicly reviewed? Let us know!"

http://www.drupaltoughlove.com/

--
Morbus Iff ( est quaedam flere voluptas )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/