[development] DrupalToughLove.com launches (from chx and Morbus, gasp!)

Jerad Bitner sirkitree at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:45:03 UTC 2008

How will you guys handle it when you get a ton of module creators start
banging down your door to get a review? Will you consider bringing on others
who might give reviews of the inevitably huge amount of requests you're
going to get? Do you think this could potentially lead to important patch
reviews as well?