[development] DrupalToughLove.com launches (from chx and Morbus, gasp!)

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Apr 10 17:38:35 UTC 2008

> Great. Now setup some sort of queue where I can throw in a couple of
> my modules for a thrashing ;)

The queue is currently being handled internally - that is, send us an
email and we'll slot you in somewhere. Note, though, that we've had
pretty good response to this so far, and have a handful of modules
already interested.

--
Morbus Iff ( i desire penance for your sins )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/