[development] Being noisy on installation...

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Fri Apr 11 03:06:20 UTC 2008

I'm also opposed to this -- vigorously. Having built a number of
custom profiles and related solutions for clients, it is a *pain* to
have those modules splattering their messages all over during a
carefully managed process.

chx and I actually tried to get drupal_set_message() moved out of
submit handlers as well, so that automated form processing wouldn't do
the same thing, but we ran out of time to push through minor features
like that.

--Jeff