[development] Being noisy on installation...

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 21:11:59 UTC 2008

No nothing personal, that's for sure. And you almost had me convinced except
for the last sentence: "In other words, stop posting to this 1000+ person
list"

Hierarchical and territorial attitudes are out of place in a community, even
in a meritocracy. No reason to accept it.

Get enough of that from the bosses.

Victor