[development] New advanced help module

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Mon Apr 21 08:23:52 UTC 2008

> Well, I think Jose refers to those developers "out there",
> who might develop custom modules for local (non-English
> sites), and might not want / be able to write English help
> pages. Hacking in empty base files for English might not be a
> good option.
>
> Gabor

Isn't this an edge-case?  Even if my primary language is German, I will
write the module documentation in English first.  By doing that module
developers ensure that a module (including its documentation) is actually
usable for all Drupal users, speaking all kind of different languages.
Also, by doing that I often determine phrases that may be hard to translate
into other languages, including German.

Daniel