[development] Question about error_reporting()

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 8 16:26:34 UTC 2008

Quoting Larry Garfield <larry at garfieldtech.com>:

> If your watchdog table is filling up with PHP warning messages, then
> you have a serious bug in your code somewhere.  Do not hide the
> error.  Fix the bug. :-)  Look at the error message itself to see
> what the problem is, track it down, and squish it.

There's a few from DRUPAL-5 that happen with every page load such as
"page not found	2008-08-08 14:56	favicon.ico".  There details of the
"warning" do not tell me a referrer.  To squash it I tend to "touch
favicon.ico" in the DocumentRoot directory.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/