[development] Solving the dev->staging->live problem

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Sat Aug 9 18:35:13 UTC 2008

Personally, I don't see how two DBs improves things.  In my experience, nodes
are often "configuration" as well as "content".  Trying to draw that line
somewhere is a mistake, IMHO.  You might draw the line where it makes sense
for your sites, but not someone elses.

As you point out, the list is highly debatable.  I think it's undecidable.

-Dave